Sunday, March 11, 2007

祝我生日快樂 -part 3

Heh.

Long time no blog. been busy with attachments. My birthday is like last week, but now im still writing abt it. Heh. Paiseh ar.

Hmmm....got quite lots of presents and treats and smses and calls.
Thanks, people! (:

Got this present from Cheemei, Lynn and Peiying. Er, actually i chose this present myself la. Ha. Thanks babes! (:
















Yilin gave this present(necklace) and Bibi gave chocolate to me! Thanks babes!
















Got treats from Bibi! Thanks babe, and i indeed like the prawns!!!! Wooolalala!!




















Oh ya! I think the greatest present was from my sister and her boyfriend.
They sponsored me and my mum to Genting for 3D2N!!! Weeee..
We are going on GOOD FRIDAY!!
Let's hope that i no need to take any sub-papers la!!!
Yeah, results gonna be out on next Tuesday! ):


*praying hard till nose bleed*
That's all ba! Heh. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home