Saturday, March 03, 2007

祝我生日快樂 -part 2


Woooooo....


Today went out with Evon! Hmmm, even though it's just a KTV-ing, i've enjoyed myself! REALLY REALLY!!
To: Evon,
Stop thinking that im bluffing,
I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY ENJOYED MYSELF TODAY!!! (:
Thanks for the treat ar!
Heh..this is the NEOPRINT we took today. Quite "bleach" lar...
Photo quite blur, bear with it..coz the scanner ta-bo-le scan the NEOPRINT.
(:
Oh ya! My sister did this..sweet of her.
*btw, it's my younger sister not the elder sister. (:
黄大姐 says she's buying my present from BANGKOK, dunno if it's real a not. *wondering wondering*
Anyway, 祝我生日快樂 happy birthday to myself!
p/s: Shit la, next yr im joining the 20s group liao. Haish...*whinning*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home