Tuesday, February 28, 2006

So coincidence...=)

Do you know?

My mum and I have the same birthday date. *nod head* Wahaha..Sounds like I just know the truth like that.. =_=" Hmm..Some of my relatives who were being invited to the BBQ-thing were amazed by the same birthday date we have. Ha.

Me, myself was amazed too. I dunno how my mother did it. There's only advantages to have the same birthday date.

Advantages:
  • She and I can celebrate together.
  • She will remember my birthday - always :P
  • My siblings were jealous! *wicked laugh*
  • I no need to buy present for her. - coz I'm her present when I was born on her birthday! :D
  • I can still get birthday ang bows (red packets) from the relatives but she cant. - coz she's married already. *wicked laugh*

See it? wahaha..

4 Comments:

Blogger tunaflsh loves apple pie... said...

haiyo. So coincidental. Anyway did you ask cheah tien if he is going? Must ask him to buy something nice for his mother-in-law. Heez.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Swing Ng said...

yup..i smsed him..but no reply le.. wahha.. hai..

10:10 AM  
Blogger tunaflsh loves apple pie... said...

wah. You must be disappointed. Haiyo. Die die must ask him go see his mother-in-law!

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Delete this comment if you wish, but I bear good intentions.


So coincidence...=)
-So coincidental.

Sounds like I just know the truth like that
-It doesn't make sense and I'm getting a hint that it's colloquial.

Some of my relatives who were being invited to the BBQ-thing were amazed
-How would you know? And watch your tense.

Me, myself was amazed too
-If you wanted wordplay it should read something like - Me, myself and I were amazed.

There's only advantages to have the same birthday date.
-There're only advantages to having the same birthday.
And anyway, for everything there are -ALWAYS pros and cons, so, don't be so definite about it. For instance, in a somewhat petty manner, doesn't having the same birthdays make you less special/less attention is given since there are two birthday girls now. It isn't a strong point but you get the drift, don't you?


She and I can celebrate together.
-We can celebrate together.

My siblings were jealous
-You mean they are no longer(jealous)?

I no need to buy present for her. - coz I'm her present when I was born on her birthday! :D
-You aren't born every year, are you? By right you still can/should give her presents. Besides, no babies ever give their parents presents when they were born. They simply can't.

I can still get birthday ang bows (red packets) from the relatives but she cant. - coz she's married already.
-It's a wrong concept that married people cannot get red packets. They can.

See it? wahaha..
-You should end it with - Now you know.

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home