Thursday, March 30, 2006

Heh..heh..

I went to the library with Zihui somedays back, forgot when.. i manage to find this book -at last.

A Modern Boy by...

Mr Derik Mosman. =)

You guys must be wondering, so wat's the big deal? It meant a lot to me! He's my Primary 5 form teacher! I think that's my favourite level! A lot of things happened when he was teaching us! Really enjoy it a lot! Hee hee..still remember he was asking us to buy his book. There's 2 books - one this and the other with a pink cover i think. I din manage to buy coz i cant persuade 黄妈妈 to give me $$ to buy. *pout lips*

So, im very happy when Zihui hand me the book. Heh..Heh.. thanks,babe! =)

Im half way through the book, quite er..dunno-how-to-put-it de feeling. There's this part where he talks abt his teens moment and on and on......It's quite duh when u know him and he actually did that kind of things?!!??!! However, it's fun to read his book too.. No harm trying it! =)

..............................................

My 'ke ai' de brother.

Yeah..i was shock too. I've found this pic while uploading the pics to the comp. Presenting *drum rolls* my brother.. I quite piti him la, notice his eyes red red de? No, he's not a cry-baby. He actually kana sore eyes on that day, so no choice gonna carry on with it. =( Hee hee..

Hmmm....我突然间有idea for next posting.. hee hee..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home