Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Phew...

I dunno wat's in my mind recently. I just dont feel right. I am not myself.



Busy over the past few days i acc Zihui to do her poly stuff.. Oh yah, she's now studying Diploma in Business Application (DBA) in Republic Polytechnic (RP). They are all highly technology. No paper work at all. So, all the RPians have to own a laptop. Bagus!

We went to RP and purchase Zihui's laptop yesterday. Only these two brands were available in the school. Fujitsu and Acer. Of course, those sales people were badmouthing each other's brand. After much consideration, she decided to buy Fujitsu. It's kinda hard decision.


......................

I was quite pissed off with my brother. He knew he's gonna take MAJOR examinations this coming September yet he is still playing comp games! Im not totally against him playing, but he just cant control himself.
HE'S OFF-LIMIT!!!!

I screamed at him while he is happily tapping and typing..Luckily he knew wat im trying to mean. The computer was off after that.

'Im gonna change the pw and U gonna play the comp over the weekends ONLY!'

He smiled and said,

'Yeah, 来给我一个five! (come give me a five!) I'll survive one!'

Me was =_=

.......................................

PLS STOP INTRODUCING HIM COMPUTER GAMES ANYMORE! I KNOW UR GOOD INTENTION! BUT MAYBE AFTER HIS 'N's?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home