Saturday, November 11, 2006

Yeah!

Hey boobs! Pardon me for not updating for the past few days. Im ta ma de busy + lazy to blog.

My paternal grandmother (黄阿妈)was admitted to Singapore General Hospital (SGH) due to high fever. She's back home now, however she still have to go back for some procedure. But, it's relieved that my 黄阿妈 is back home and able to walk around.

I duno why, after the "incident" , I keep looking at my 黄阿妈's stomach to see if she's still breathing when she's sleeping. It's scary, you know. ):

When we went to fetch 黄阿妈 around noon hour today, it's time for the patients to have their lunch. There's this old lady whose sleep next to my 黄阿妈's bed, is a bit mentally ill. So, someone has to feed her, bath her and help her in whatever things that she cant do alone.
Actually, there's a nurse who wanted to feed her. Luckily, the old lady's husband came to visit her, and of course he took over the job.

Wa lao..I tell you..The husband is damn sweet lor! Even though, the old lady cant really communicate with him. He still pretending to understand what she says, and feeds her so gently and.....wa lao.. where to find this kind of men these days?!?!

So, I secretly took this photo! Damn sweet lor!

















You can see how old these two lovelies are. I think they are in their late 80s ba.. Hais...I suddenly thought of my 公公... I wonder if he's still alive, will he and 黄阿妈 so sweet a not? Haha.

Next Tuesday is HS1032's ICA presentation. I wonder will it be a success one. We haven even start on the powerpoint! Damn it.

Nair mind.

I think for our HS1082 we had did a good job. (: Though Amber had some comments, we still did our best ya? Just hope that HS1032 will be the same and after that, we will have more time for our HS1037 Theory paper! (:

Wa lao eh...MY S$100 haven come leh! Ta ma de. I got the hweeling that I gave the wrong bank account to them leh..

SHIT ME.

Wa lao..money please faster come leh, if not....... AH!!!!!!! Better before 23rd faster come ar!!!


Ta ma de.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home