Monday, April 17, 2006

Headache.

Hee hee...It's kinda tired today.. *yawning* Hmmm...But so far the lecturers are quite funny and 'jokable'. Hee hee..The lecture notes are damn heavy lor! Can u imagine u have to carry more than 6 sets of lecture notes up to 6th floor?! Oh me god! Hee hee.. However, overall still fun lar.. hee hee...

Hope it's gonna be smooth and easy for me for the next 3 years!!! Heh..Heh..

I managed to meet up Evon today, she's happily telling me about her 'free time' today..hee hee.. So fun ar! Hmm..So envy u sia.. :P Hee hee..U wait ar, there sure gonna be one day I tell u mine...Wahaha.. U WAIT! :P

Hee..hee.. joking ar. :P

Hai..We've a lot of fun by telling each other how we spent our lives for the past few days.. I laughed until im having headache now. =_=" Hai.. hee hee.. After that, Evon went to uhuh..uhuh's house huh..wahhaa..Hope u are having good time there! *me praying hard*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home