Saturday, April 01, 2006

清明节 - part 1

Hmm..Tomorrow me gonna visit my grampa at the graveyard. We gonna clean and tidy his place. :) It's such a long time that we've go visit him.

I've ask my dad if I can bring along the camera. "Nope."

Me -_-

Nair mind, Im gonna ask again. Heh..heh..There's no harm taking photographs of my grampa rite? Hence, dad said before that grampa liked to take photo. So, Im just gonna try asking again.

Last 清明节 was fun and challenging coz we went during midnight. Heh..heh..If im not wrong it's my dad's idea. Surprisingly, there's ALREADY ppl there when we reached. So, it's kinda common for us to be there during this hour. Unfortunately, this year we are going in the day. I hope it just wont rain or shine. Heh..Heh.. Yeah, im just being bossy... :P


So, stay tune and see if I manage to bring along the cam! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home