Saturday, May 13, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

Yesterday, we celebrated our advance Mother's Day. :)

It's the paternal side celebration.

Actually it's just having meal with my relatives and cousins. It's quite boring.. =_="

After all the makaning and makaning, it's the cut cake time! YiPPEEE!!! My dad bought the SWENSON's ice cream cake..hmmm... *nice!* Hee hee..Quick, envy me! :P

This is it.
My dad not bad la..I mean he bought a not-bad-looking cake lar.. wahahahhaa...

The kids. :)

Kids: Wahhh!!! Smoke le!! Wahh...

*pardon them*


Pretty gramma and mums... Naughty kiddies. *they were still bloging the 'smoke'*

=_="

Hump! I oni manage to eat one slice of the cake! Argh!! I WANT MORE!!!!! HUMP! Anyway, after makan and cut cake, 大姐 and 大姐's bf and Caleb and brother and me went to watch:

I would rate it 3 and half. I would recommend it. Watch it and u'll know. :)

Maternal side celebrations later. Hai. BBQ-ing again. =_=" (dunno whether im going later)

....................................................................................................................

Hey folks!

The weather is weird nowadays, ppl are falling ill and restless. Im being kana already. So drink more water and eat more fruits ar!

Take care!

......................................................................................................

To all mothers:

Happy Mothers' Day!

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home