Saturday, June 10, 2006

Yeah! Holiday here I come!!

There's a lot of things I wanna blog about, it's just either im busy or im lazy. Heh..

...................................................................................


Hmm..2 weeks holiday, what am I going to do? How am I gonna spent it usefully?

Hai..

A lot of projects coming up...

Projects + Presentations = Meeting & meeting!!!!

Argh!! Heh..Heh..

Tml going to sch for Leo Club thing, folding papers ar?? Dunno le.. heh heh.. Just go lah!

Just hope that im gonna have real fun and rest for my holidays! Yea, im greedy.

............................................................................................

World cup starts now.

Hai.

Uncles are all in my living room now. Hai, dont think im gonna have my peaceful beauty sleep. :P Just hope that they can shout in silent-mode. Heh..heh.. *wicked laugh*

Good luck to them still. :P
.............................................................................................

People around me are having problems. Personal problem, yea?

Hai.

I agree with Evon.

Treasure the love ones you have now, before it's too late!

I've experienced it before. It's terrible. I know it may sound d-r-a-m-a-t-I-c but it's true. The feeling is really terrible. I wanted to say sorry for my fucking attitude towards him, but it's too late.

He died.

None of his grandchildren was with him when he passed away.

Okay, think im gonna stop saying about this incident bah, it's depressing me.

:(

Remember this advice:

If u are fighting with your love ones, don go for a cold war or do anything foolish. Just give in and say sorry.

You never know what's gonna happen the next moment. You or me may just die.

And if u want to say something or show your expressions, it's just too late.

Understand? Too late.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home