Monday, June 05, 2006

Yeah!

Yippe!! I cant wait for this moment!! Im gonna have my 2 weeks break! Yeah!! Hmmm..how am i gonna spent my days ar?!

Some of the holidays i need to go back sch and do some committment for the LEO club.

Oh ya, LEO club is currently my CCA in NYP. Leo club is something like social service to me. Like those CIP thing we normally do in secondary school life and i find it cool! Im looking forward to the SPCA thing. Heh..heh.. Outsiders are welcome too, er..i mean as in non-NYPians. Heh.

Dunno la. I just look forward to the upcoming events. :D

...............................................................................................................................

Today lesson in school is fast. I start school at 2pm and end at 5pm. Hee hee.. Envy me, quick! Hee..hee..jus kidding. I was in high spirit today when i reached school.

But...

I will continued tml or some other day bah.. hee hee.. I WANNA WATCH SUPERBAND NOW!! hee hee.. See ya and stay tuned!! :)




I hate it to the core to have someone to

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home