Thursday, June 01, 2006

Nervous! Argh...

Oh Shit!! Finally the day have come, and it's gonna be tml! How how how?!!?

What am i gonna do if something went wrong tml? What am i going to do if if if......ARGH!!!!!

OH SHIT! IM NERVOUS!

Tml is our presentation! Hope i can post some photos up. :D

How? How?

I've been thinking real much recently. I dunno why. Maybe it's due to hai...dunno la.. Dont ask me wat im thinking about, coz i WILL not share, and that's me. Sorry, dudes. Hai..

Is it depress, stress or emotional?

Hai.

How? How? How?

All these ICA meetings and meetings and discussions and discussions, had made me lost too much things. Too many many things. There's still gonna have another project coming up and it's on the week twelve! Im sure im not going to spent my two weeks holidays peacefully, and there goes my holiday trips!!! Argh!! Dunno what to say....

hai.

Just wish me luck man! :

Doomsday, here i come!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home