Monday, May 22, 2006

Discussion cum concert.

Yesterday was a fun outing with my sub group members: Clarissa(Sasha), Hazikah and Eunice.

I brought e laptop with me and it was the first time I used e wireless thing! Wahahha..Conclusion was: the wireless thing is COOL. :P After some discussion and chit-chatting session. We went Coffee Club to have the whatever chocolate cake thing that Sasha said it was VERY nice.

Yea. We reached and take a LONG LONG LONG look on the menu.

We cant find the chocolate chocolate cake thing. Damn it. =_= wahhahah

But we still had our mud pie thing(aiya,dunno wat it's called la) and a garlic prawn pasta. They were both damn delicious! Should go and try!

We took some stupid photos.. *Enjoy!*





























.............................................................................................................................

Kelly Poon went to our sch today! Yeah..Campus concert held by Y.E.S. 933 and the host of the day is none other than Ding Zhi Yong(hope I spelled his name properly!)

It's kinda quite 'cold' when they start lah..But later on it turn out fine. Jen actually wanted to go up and play game with Kelly Poon but no one accompanied her. Sorry ar, babe... Of course I tried to get Kelly's photo, but it was damn blur lor, but im still gonna post it...don care. Wahahhahaha..

I like how she style her hair today..damn choi..

Sorry guys, i know it's really blur..but........

No choice. :P

Anyway, thanks to the student union who organise this event..(is it the student union? I dunno la. Aiya, just thanks la, hor?) and of course to Y.E.S. 933! :)

Oh my god! I start to learn how to clean the guys' *ahem* part already!!!! Wahahahahha..

Cool.

:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home