Sunday, November 12, 2006

Family Outing

Suyin's HAPPY today!!!

Hee hee!! So miracle for me to blog again! Heh heh..I think got the influence from my cute+blogger idol+fren+princess JEN. Hee hee... :P

So, here's today entry about:



It's 0.1% that 黄爸 (my father) is not working during weekend.

So we have to use these two days usefully. Heh heh...Usefully as in squeezing his wallet! Wahaha.. :P

Nah. We are not so bad la, we are just helping to boost the economic up nia~ :P

Hmmm, I think the government gonna love us for that. :) Oh ya, we went for our lunch at Boon Tong Kee.

It was so damn damn nice! Wahaha!


















You see the Fried Kang Kong vege!? You see? You saw that?! It was so spicy and nice when it's served hot~hot~hot~hot~hot~!!!! Heh heh..I dont quite like the Stew Pork with vegetable coz the stew pork de fat is damn thick and big lor! Okay, enough of the stew pork.




















I tell you, only Boon Tong Kee's fried bean curd makes me feel like as if I really like bean curd a lot. But actually, I dont really like to eat bean curd. I tell you, the fried skin is crispy on the outside but hot hot hot hot hot inside! And when you dipped inside the sauce, I tell you...IT"S MARVELOUS!!! Yummy yum!


















You see it?! It's ta ma de nice lor! Yummy! I think im addicted to this dish man.

Oh ya! Once you come to Boon Tong Kee, you die die must try their chicken and their rice!! (: No need to say man, it's also ta ma de nice+marvelous! (:

















Pai seh ar, too engrossed in eating forgot to take photos liao.. :P The gravy beneath the chicken taste bagus with the chicken rice! (:


















Saying chicken rice, it's 一粒一粒 de lor! The butter taste in the rice is not so strong which makes it so famous! (:


















The HOT chili sauce!
















BurRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrPPPPPPPPP~~~!!























See the "福" word in the center!? It look like hong bao (red packet) to me. But look closer to it, it's actually a wet tissure. See? Their tissue also so unique. Everything is so BAGUS la..



















$48.50 for 5pax is counted cheap bah. Somemore it's delicious and service was good too! So, it's worth it! Go try! :)


Boon Tong Kee P/L
401 Balestier Road
Singapore 329803

黄爸bought me something!! Heh heh..that's the main reason why I is happy today!! Wahaha!! :P

I love ya, Dad! (:

Blog abt it when the next entry come! (: See ya!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home