Sunday, April 02, 2006

清明节 - part 2

Hmm...It's kinda hot today..Wooh!! And of course there's traffic jams!!!! Argh!!!

These are the photos I took just now..... =)









This is my grampa's graveyard. Heh...heh..



















My grampa...!!! Neat and tidy! =D


















This is a god. Me think it's called 'di gong' or something..






















All the offerings....













We were told to stuck all these papers on top, me think it's to beautify the tomb bah.. :D









After paying our respect to grampa, we've decided to burn the hell notes and etc. So, we stack them up.

































Then we burned them!



































Introducing......







my grampa's netherworld neighbours... =D








When I turn 45 degrees to the right, I could see the Muslim cemetery.









That's the one in black circle. Hmmm...









Tired rite now...back to my beauty sleep... *yawning*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home