Sunday, June 25, 2006

Yeah!!! Finally I got what I wan.. heh heh...

Yeah, finally I got wat I wan.. hee hee..


Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ha! Heh heh.. im gonna be crazy!!!!

Can i shout??

Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii HA!

Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii HA!

Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii HA!

Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii HA!

Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii HA!

It's a boy. Hee hee.... Wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NAN DE LEH NAN DE LEH YI PAAAAA

NAN DE LEH NAN DE LEH YI PAAAAA

NAN DE LEH NAN DE LEH YI PAAAAA

NAN DE LEH NAN DE LEH YI PAAAAAA

NAN DE LEH NAN DE LEH YI PAAAAAA

Heh... heh... i no need save money liao.. hee hee!!! Woooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Im feeling very high!! wahahah..

Oh ya! Today went white sand with Zihui to see her favourite la. Wanna know more? Go her linky! Oh! She got her password on, but if u wanna know tag her here in my tag board bah, i think she will give if she don mind lah. Wahahah.. Nonsense heh heh..

I dont think im gonna blog oftenly. School reopening tomorrow! Meetings and presentations and tests are coming! Hai....

Hmm..my tamagotchi is sleeping.. ZzZzZzZzZz.. no play=no fun. :( Nair mind, tml can play. Heh heh.. *saliva drooling*

So long till i blog again!! Hee hee.. :)

Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii HA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home