Tuesday, July 04, 2006

hello!

Hello!

好久没有update了。
趁现在用空就来写写东西吧!

Heh..heh..I sound as if im really really very busy like that. Ha! But im really a bit busy and lazy to write something on my blog. Ha! Hmm..im officially posted to Singapore General Hospital for my attachment. To me, not bad lah. Er, if u wanna come visit me also can lah. *Choi!*

Oh ya! Back to my Tamagotchi, i told the wrong information. Er..Actually Micks got a baby boy instead of a baby daughter. :P I din infra-mating with other Tamagotchi, it's the matchmaker inside the Tamagotchi asked Micks wanna make love with the other Tamagotchi. Of cos, I pressed the 'Yes' button. *wicked laughing* Heh heh. The whole screen went black den fireworks appeared. I was like =_="? ha ha..Den a small little tiny baby appear. Strange cum amazing!

After few days, Micks died(I think so) at the age of 8 yrs old and 24 LB. There's no graveyard of him, no sign of him, so I assumed that he died? Heh..heh. Cool. Anyway, im still a freshman for Tamagotchi. :D

Oh ya! Micks's son is called Smick. Cool rite? Aiya, I also wanna think of a good name one mah, but when I was about to get out of the house, he asked me to name him. My mind immediately float up the name of SMICK. :) Aiya, not bad lah. heh heh..

...............................................................................................................

A lot of things happened over the past few days. I finally come up with a conclusion, I don like group meetings. At first it was damn fun lor, but now it seems like everyone are disappointing each other. Hai. I got no comments la, I just wished that they can treat group meetings importantly and not treat it like as if they are going for those blind-dating, pls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home