Monday, November 13, 2006

Heh heh...

Heh heh...Im back from the previous entry!

This is why im happy yesterday! (:

















It's Sony Ericsson W850i! Yup, 黄爸 bought it for me yesterday. (:
































After buying the phone, we went to:














I dunno why is it, but it really got the 'hweeling' of Kampong Days lor.
















My legs were wobbling when im walking on this wooden plank.

But, it was a great experience. (: I dunno where 黄爸 know this kind of place.
















This was what I found at Jenal Jetty. Mother hen and chicks. There's like 3-4 cockerels. Wahaha.















That's all about it! (:

............................................................................................

Tml's HS 1032's ICA presentation!

Wish me luck again! Heh heh...

After this presentation, finally can 'xin lang' abit liao. Hee hee!! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home