Friday, July 21, 2006

Go and die!

I hate it! I really hate it!

What do you mean by, 'We are not enemies, dear"?
I was shock when I saw that SMS on his handphone!
What is ur motive?
I took down ur no. and named u BITCH!
I dunno if the message was sent wrongly or something else that doesn't concern about him.
I asked my fren to called this evening.
It's a women voice.


It really hurt my heart or even breaks it!
How can u did this to me?
You bitch, slut, whore, whatever FUCKING FUCK VULGAL LANGUAGES I CAN USED ON U!
You lose all our women faces!
I just hate u to the core!
Please dont bring disaster or even HELL to me can?
I really cant take it anymore!
I CONFIRM AND GUARANTEE THAT YOU KNOW HE IS BEING TAKEN RITE!
DEN WHY THE BLOODY HELL U STILL WANNA STEAL HIM FROM ME!?
YOU FUKER BITCH SLUT!

Do you know that im crying while im typing this entry?
You SLUT!
I really cant stand it liao..
When I think of her, think of what she had done. I cried.
Dont u pity me or even us?
Please dont tell me that he didn't tell u that he was taken.
Coz I can guarantee, make sure and swear to my mighty god that he dont spent all his time with u rite?!
YOU FUKER WHORE!
Even though I know u dont read this bloggie thing coz maybe u are MENTALLY RETARDED that u dont know how to used the internet or even the computer.

Please get away from him.
Please don disturb him anymore.
Please dont SMS or call him anymore.
Please go to hell and never the heaven.
Please don have an affair with him behind her.
Please and please and please.

Even though I din see u guys holding hands, kissing, hugging etc. OR im not sure if you exist a not just because of a SMS.
Just leave him alone. If anything happen, IM GONNA HAUNT YOU TILL IM HAPPY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home