Thursday, July 20, 2006

Old skin is nicer.

Here i am blogging again!

Feel like writing something after the Clinical Theory test. I think i did partially good bah(coz i REALLY got study mah). Heh heh.. But if i still got an lousy grade, i've nothing to say liao coz i really tried my very best. :(

*I pray*

You guys, may feel shock that im using the same old skin. Heh..heh.. coz i still fall in love with this skin! My 大姐 also think that this skin is better than the previous one. Heh heh... Im just loving it! :P

First of all, im very very very glad that my frens are having a blog due to my influence..

(Yea, im writing to show off le) Nah, im just kidding..but im glad u gers are blogging! So i can link ya! :)

My paus are getting loads and loads! Heh heh..

Im alone in the computer lab now. :( Nah, it's great actually! Im not trying to mean that with no frens around, im happy hor! It's just that i got to spent my time in school alone! Can you imagine that? Yea, i think it's cool.

......................................................................................................................................

I feel that someone is not happy with me(maybe it's you! Yea, you! The one who is reading my blog now!) I dunno it's like before that you and me were like sisters like that, maybe it just that i did something u don like? I apologised k? You still talk to me, joke with me, laugh with me. Suddenly, you told me, "为什么我最近看你非常不爽啊?" I was like "Huh?" I dont know if u really mean it or joking with it. But for everything i did, I REALLY DONT MEAN IT! Trust me. :) Anyway, i just wanna apologised to u!

SORRY!
...........................................................................................................

I think it's in the "raining season" now. So you guys must really take care of urself ar! Im like got nothing to say leh.. Hais... Think im going back to the CMS thing liao..

Ar!!! It's like im having 2 tests next week!!! Monday one and tuesday another!!! ARGH!!!! :(

Anyway, TAKE CARE! :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home