Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Teacher's Day Celebration 2006

I met up with Zihui and Peiying. As usual, I was late again. Heh heh..Sorry! :D The whole performance was not wat I expected. To me, it's kind of bored. Yea, true. I dunno why, but it seems like Chitra wasn't the organizer this year, it's bored. There were no games for us(ex-riversidian), unlike last year. Hais, im wondering if it's because there's no more enthu people(like me!!Heh heh!!) in school, so the performance was kind of erm..sian~~ ):

Okay, whatever.. Heh heh.. The most important is that, we managed to take pictures with our teachers.. Yea.. However, our form teacher, Mdm Mathews, no longer teaching in the school. I dunno what she's doing now, maybe she's staying at home being a noble mum? :)
















This was the banner on the stage. :P





















It's like what our ex-principal, Mrs Tan, had said, "Once a riversidian, always a riversidian". When we walk around the school, we still remember what mischievous things we had done to our school, teachers and the school property. Hee hee.. It really brings back good memories. (:

I missed my 5/3 classroom.















Yeah, that's my classroom. So high yet so small. It's on the 4th level! Can u imagine every morning u have to climb the stairs and perspiring while greeting the teachers? Wahaha, I remember saying this to my frens whenever I have to climb the stairs, "瓦老,爬这么高的楼梯我的命会减短几年啊!" Haha.. Hais, but now..there's lift for us in the poly! :)






























After searching high and low for the teachers, taking photos and chatting and hugging and shaking hands, we went Pasta Mania and had our Brunch(breakfast+lunch=Brunch) Heh heh..


Peiying and I met up with cheemei and lynn. Yilin cant make it coz she was taken before we asked her. Boo! ): Heh heh..It's such a long time we nair get to gather liao. (: Once we met, we eat again! Yea, heh heh..



















Im lame. Heh heh..It's like a Hong Kong restaurant or something like that. The most I like was..

THIS! Heh heh.. Mango something cost $6.90. I think quite worth it la, coz it's really damn nice. Should go try it when u are in Cineleisure! Hee hee.. if im not wrong, it's on the 3rd floor. IF IM NOT WRONG LA..
..................................................................................................
Im moody now..
Hais..Pals, u guys must really treasure the loved ones u have now, before it's too late!! It can really happen so sudden!! If u are admiring someone, quickly tell him or her, u love him/her. If u are quarreling with ur siblings or parents, quickly apologized to them and say u loved them.
So,
Start spending more time with ur family!
Start loving each other!
Start to learn how to forgive and forget!
Start to....
Start to treasure the loved ones u have now, before it's REALLY really too late!
Take care, friends... (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home