Friday, November 24, 2006

Attitude was suck!

The four Pisces went to town today~~!

Jen, Jie, Van and me went to straight down to Heeren by cab. Heh heh..Not bad la, each person only had to pay S$2 nia.. (:

We ate our lunch at Food Republic in Wisma Atria. Too hungry that we forgot to take photo I think.. :P

Actually, we were waiting for Van's fren to come and help us buy the sandals, because heard from Clarice that students from NP, had discount when u buy things from NUM. However, we din wait for him and go ahead to buy the 'qualified' poly sandals! (:

Wa piang wei..I tell you, the Heeren's NUM service damn jia lat one lor. Not all of them are jia lat, some -or almost I think. Their attitude like doesn't care abt customer's need lor! They dont even know where they put their stuff, gundoooossss~~. Still have to let the customer show them where..Wah lao..

So what if they are handsome? Muscular? Tall?

Seriously, they look like all of them are having relationships among them, because they looked so gayish lor!

Damn it!

Guess what? My neighbour was working at that time too, and HIS ATTITUDE SUCKS TOO LOR!

But, Jen thinks he look handsome..But his moustache make him look like an old man. Wahaha!!

Nair mind, I've got my money and im gonna spent it on what I like!

Shit them!

So, here's what I bought:















My 'qualified' poly sandals.

Ya, I know..I said that I wanted to buy the purple one..But it doesn't look nice as what I've expected. So, I took this instead. (:



After we had bought the sandals, we went Robinson!




















Waahaha..Talk with Peter for a while, den we went to Bakerzine! Weeee~~~!!


Their cake is damn nice and I think their service were good which makes my day back! (:





















Busy taking photos!! :P









































The atmosphere was good though.

(:


Cakes:
































































Drinks:


















































































Haha....This drink was mine. When it arrives, it look like some kind of tonic drink to me..Wahaha..But it taste nice!!! (:

Can it called as 水不可貌相? Heh heh..
































I like this pic loads! Haha..Jie did it! (:



Dunno up to what time, the lighting starts to lit up..Which make us go, "Woooo!!".

Wahaha...I bet the waitresses must have tease us or laugh at us -the gundooosss. Heh heh.











































Den Van playfully asked if they(Jen & her) behave like Lesbian will anyone notice them a not..

So, this was it... =_="
























To: IT,

Hey, stop copying people can? It seems like you don have ur own style, view and everything. You may think that we are friends, but that doesn't mean that u can copy anyhow~ People may not think the way u think! Wa lao eh, please wake up!


That's all for today! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home