Thursday, September 14, 2006

Still Happy


I flunked my 2 modules and im taking the Sub papers next week. HS1031 and HS1033. For HS1033, I've already be prepared that im gonna failed it when I walk out the exam hall.

However, I FAILED HS1031!? I've study so hard for that paper and I've got high confidence that im gonna pass this paper, but in the end? I still flunked it. Boo! ): This is discouraging me to study hard for the Sub paper sial. Hopefully, I can still make it. If not, i dont know if im still pursuing the course. ):

No matter what, im still going to study hard for the Sub paper to strive for the very very very best. Yea!
.............................................................................................................

My sister is back from Bangkok(BKK). Haha! Lil put it as BKK and I've to figure out what's that for abt 10s. :P Luckily, my sister bought loads loads of things for us -me! Hee hee... Im HAPPY! Thanks!
.............................................................................................................

My attachment gonna start soon! Boo Hoo! What a short holiday. I dont like this time de attachment coz straight after my attachment week, it's the 2nd semester!! That means, i only got to rest for 2 days den im back to school?! =_="

Having the hospital's orientation this coming Saturday. Hee hee..
*I just pray that the lecturer I/C wont be her!* *two finger crossing*
..............................................................................................................






Still wondering why I failed HS1031...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home