Saturday, September 30, 2006

I felt so weird.


Today, I went to sch for Leo's installation. We suppose to reached there by 10am, but due to the tired-pain-aching-legs-and-body reason, I reached sch around 2pm like that. Wahaha.. The worst thing is that, when I was on the bus, Van called and told me that the rehearsal had already end. =_="

Nair mind.

I still went to sch and meet up with the Leos -coz we still have to go NUS to prepare for the children carnival thing tml! Urgh!! So, no choice! ):

At first, I felt so weird to go NUS with 6 guys coz Van had already go dating with her girlfriends! To me, it's really gonna be damn boring and I'll always be the one who is walking behind them. So, I kept asking Peter if I can go home. ):

We went there barehanded. (: Wahaha!! Actually, we suppose to prepare our decorations beforehand and bring it over just to put up nia. In the end, nothing was done. :P So, we have to quickly and gan chiong-ing with our decorations last minute. Hee hee... However, I still satisfied with what we've done! Hee hee...

Guess where we went after NUS? We went to play pool! I cant believed I actually joined them. Im not trying to mean that joining them is a bad thing, it's just that I've nair join a boy's group with im the only girl. It felt so weird! Haha!

I did played a few games with them. Wa lao, im the one who keep losing lor. Not good, must practice more. *shaking head hardly* After all, it's a not-bad-companion. Wahaha!!



I wont blog about how well or bad is my attachment here. (:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home